Is your Fire Stick not working properly? Well, if yes then there are many reasons which may cause this solution. Don’t worry because if you’re facing this problem then you’re going to access the single solution to all the problems in this article. Here, we’re going to examine how you can reset your fire tv stick to Factory settings.
By applying factory settings to your Firestick all your problems related to your Firestick will get sorted. Sometimes it will happen that the performance of your device will decline and you’ll face lots of problems when you use it.
In this discussion, we try to explain how you can reset your Firestick to Factory settings in 2022 in various ways. So, without wasting any time let’s get started.
What is Factory Settings Reset in a fire stick?
Factory settings are a way by which you can reset your Firestick. After completing Factory Settings on your Firestick your device performance will get increase. People face plenty of problems with their firesticks, some of the major problems are listed below:-
- Slow performance:- When your device performance becomes slow then your apps will take more time to open and sometimes the app stops performing and you are even able to minimize it via remote.
- Black Screen:- Sometimes the screen will get blanked and you’re unable to perform a single task on it.
- Rebooting problem:- When you add some more apps to your Firestick then you may face the problem of rebooting. Your device will get rebooted again and again.
- Overheating and connectivity problems are also included in this.
So, if you face one of these problems in your device then you should do factory settings or we can say reset your Firestick immediately.
How to reset your Fire Stick through Factory settings?
If you’re facing any of the above-discussed problems then just do factory settings and reset your fireTV stick.
|Note:- This method is 100% working and 100% safe which doesn’t provide any bad effect on your device so you can follow the steps without any worry.|
- Firstly, you have to close all the apps and other programs which you run in your Firestick
- Now, visit your settings of Firestick by selecting the Settings option on your screen. Here, you’ll see various opinions. You have to select the option of Fire TV.
- A new page will open on your screen. Here, you have to select the option of Reset to Factory default.
- A warning message will start displaying on your screen. It will show that all your data will be deleted after allowing this option. You just have to click on the option of
- A short message will start displaying on your screen that your device will get reset in a few minutes.
You just have to wait for some time and your Firestick will get reset. You’ll experience a very fast and elegant performance in your Firestick. So, these are the steps by which you can easily Reset your Firestick and enhance its performance.
You can also reset your Firestick with the help of a remote. See the below content for know-how.
Reset Your Firestick with the help of Remote:-
If you have the firestick or you’re going to reset your Firestick with the help of Remote then you can easily reset your firestick by following some steps.
- Firstly, take the remote in your and press the back button. When you press the back button then keep it in a hold position with the right navigation key button.
- Keep holding these 2 buttons for more than 10 seconds. Keep pressing them until the scene shows a message on the screen.
- Once you see the message click on the message Reset your Fire TV stick.
- Once you press this option then your Fire TV stick will start getting reset.
So, we have discussed the ways which help you to reset your device with the help of a remote. Well, if you’re in a situation where you lost your remote or your remote got broken then what do you do in that case?
How to reset Fire Stick without Remote:-
See the steps below to know how you can reset your Firestick without the help of a remote. Well, you can buy a new remote from Amazon or Walmart. These are the international platforms where you’ll get anything you want.
So, if you lost your remote and wanna reset your Firestick then it is very simple to get a new remote and reset your firestick. If you don’t wanna do this then there is another way which is the FireStick remote application.
There are plenty of remote applications which you can easily use for controlling the FireTV Stick.
- Firstly, select a reputed and good-quality Firestick Remote application and download it.
- Now, pair it with your fire stick with the help of a 4-digit PIN code.
- Once the app is paired with your device then select the option of settings.
- Now, select the option of MY Fire Tv and select the option of Reset your device.
- The warning message will display on your screen and you just have to click on the reset option.
Hence, your Firestick will become reset and you’ll enjoy a fast and quick response performance with your Firestick.
|Keep it in Note:- |
You’re going to reset your device which will delete all the content you saved and all the applications which you allowed and installed on your device. So, you must take a complete backup of your data. Take the backup of your data first and after that proceed with the Reset process.
So, here we discussed How to Reset the Firestick with Factory settings. Also, we covered how you can easily reset your device with or without a remote.
All the above-discussed methods are 100% safe and working. If you’re facing slow performance or any other problem then don’t wait and use the steps to clear all your problems in your firestick.